Styrofoam is now recyclable at SOCRRA ONLY
. Please DO NOT
put in the curbside recycle bin/toter.
- Foam cups and containers. Cups do not need to be rinsed but must by empty.
- Foam egg cartons (NEW - any type of egg carton may be dropped off at the Royal Oak Farmers Markets for vendors to re-use ~ it's been a huge success!!)
- Foam food/lunch trays. Must be rinsed off. No food remnants.
- Most packaging foam: molded forms and shapes.
- Rinsed, single-layer, non-perforated foam meat trays.
- No Styrofoam peanuts please.
Where to Go
At this time recycling of Styrofoam is only available at the SOCRRA drop-off facility, 995 Coolidge (North of 14 Mile across from the Meijer gas station), please DO NOT
put Styrofoam in your recycling bin/toter. No appointment is needed.