Register an individual or a family
From the ropl.beanstack.org page, follow the easy steps to register for Summer Reading. You can register an individual or a family. Adults can register and manage logs for their children on the Beanstack link or the Beanstack Tracker app. Older kids can track their reading independently!
How do I log my reading and activities?
- Sign in to Beanstack at ropl.beanstack.org
- Click the Log Reading and Activities button.
- You can select Minutes or Books (depending on age group) to log reading or Activities.
- Fill out the Log Reading form and click the Log button at the end of the form to submit your entry.
- Close or X out of the form when you are done logging.
Once you have logged some books or reading time, it will show on your Reading Log. Need help? Call (248) 246-3725 to speak to a librarian.
How do I register for library events that I want to attend?
- From the library’s home page, select the coming events tab which will take you to the calendar of events.
- Navigate the calendar to select the program you want to attend and scroll down to view more.
- From there, a new window will pop up with the registration form.
All programs are online this summer and registration is required to receive the Zoom invitation link and any program supplies.
All registered youth and teen readers will be eligible for a free book of their choice between Monday, July 25 and Saturday, August 1 !