Normandy Oaks Park
- ADA Accessible
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
- Soccer Field
- Splash Pad
Splash Pad Rules
- The splash pad is open from 9 am - 9 pm Memorial Day to Labor Day. The splash pad operates in 5-minute timed cycles. To start the splash pad, press the button on the activator switch.
- The splash pad is unsupervised and use at your own risk, children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The following items are not allowed in the splash pad area
- Pets (Service dogs permitted)
- Glass containers or breakable objects
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, scooters
- Athletic equipment such as, balls, bats, noodles, etc.
- No Smoking
- No food/beverages in splash zone area
- Swimsuits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times, including swim diapers for all toddlers
- The water is chlorinated and processed through a filtration system; do not drink the water
- Climbing, hanging, swinging, or pulling on any splash pad equipment is strictly prohibited
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe, and family-orientated manner
- The splash pad and playground area are open to the public and cannot be reserved for private parties or functions
- In the event of an emergency, please call 9-1-1
Playscape at Normandy Oaks Park