What if I need assistance paying my water bill?

The Water Residential Assistance Program provides funding to eligible, low income households. Funding is provided by the Great Lakes Water Authority and is administered in partnership with local community action agencies.

The United Way for Southeastern Michigan is the program administrator for Water Residential Assistance Program (WRAP) in Oakland County.  All residents seeking WRAP services in an Oakland County community should apply through United Way.  For more information, call WRAP 248-983-5656 or apply online.

Show All Answers

1. Why is my bill split between “Water Amount Due” and “Sewer Amount Due”?
2. I just moved in, what do I need to do?
3. How can I change the billing address for a water bill?
4. My bill is higher than it usually is – what are my first steps?
5. How can I sign my water account up for automatic payments?
6. Do I need to have my water service turned on or transferred into my name?
7. What is a unit of water?
8. What should I do if I have a question about the amount I was billed?
9. What is this letter I received from the city about a sewer line warranty?
10. Why does my water look cloudy or discolored?
11. What if I need assistance paying my water bill?
12. Who do I call if I have an after hours water issue?